Do Cameras have legs?

I finished the afore mentioned necklace and went to get my camera and now I have spent an hour cleaning out my car and ransacking my house in order to lay my hands on it. Bad thing is-- I haven't found it. I fear that it may have disappeared from my car. It doesn't make complete sense as my Tom Tom was in the same spot and it is on my table in clear view.
I have tried to capture an image with our webcam- not the same but here it is.

I call this necklace Painterly because the end tubes look like paint brushes and the rest of the tubes look like oil paints on an artists tray.
They are horrible photos  but it just goes to show how nice my little camera is- even if it was obsolete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

Doll Journey: Nesting